Why take Green Food?
Green Food is something I recommend to many of my patients. I find that it increases energy and also supports and tones the large intestine. It also ensures optimal nourishment of your cells with the numerous health-promoting antioxidants and phytochemicals that naturally occur in green vegetables. These nutrients are easily absorbed into your bloodstream, much like the nutrients in freshly pressed green vegetable juices. It’s like eating 5 Servings of vegetables & nutrients in 1 dose!
Below is a list of other great potentials of including Green Food in your daily health regime:
- Strengthening of your immune system
- Improvement in mental focus and clarity
- Increase in energy
- Improvement in digestion
- Healthier, softer skin
- Stabilization of blood sugar level and blood pressure
- Reduction of and sometimes complete recovery from food-related and seasonal allergies
- Detoxification of heavy metals, pesticides, and other toxins that have accumulated over time
- Green foods contain chlorella and other powerful phytonutrients that boost the immune system, detoxify the body, and purify the blood.
- They also contain potent amounts of antioxidants such as vitamin C, and E and beta-cartotene that help prevent the ravages of age-accelerating oxidation.
- Green foods boost immunity against disease and have been shown to assist in preventing cancer.
- They contain alkaline-forming minerals: sodium, potassium, magnesium, which help prevent the body from becoming acidic. (Remember: An acidic environment promotes diseases, particularly of inflammation, including cancer, heart disease, arthritis, digestive issues, and respiratory disorders.)
- Green drink powder also aids digestion and decreases inflammation.